Bellringer Circuit Quarter Horse Show
National Western Event Center
NOTICE FOR THOSE PLANNING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RMQHA BELLRINGER SHOW
From: Kelley Simonsen, Show Chairperson
While I understand that some AQHA shows in other states have published COVID Guidelines but not stringently enforced them, we are going to have to ABSOLUTELY adhere to the following rules.
1. Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES while on the show grounds. This includes WHEN RIDING and even WHEN SHOWING. National Western has requested a variance to allow exhibitors to not wear a mask in classes that are conducted as individual goes. We are awaiting the response.
2. Everyone in the barns, paddock arena and show arena must practice SOCIAL DISTANCING, maintaining a 6’ distance between themselves and others. Please avoid clustering in groups. Do not set up groups of chairs at the ends of alleyways. When preparing the stalling chart I will try to assign an extra stall, where possible, that can be curtained off in addition to tack stalls to provide an area for barn members to sit while waiting for classes etc.
3. There can be no food set out for public consumption in the barns. The health department is particularly strict about this. The point of concern is people dropping their masks and eating together. There will be a “designated eating area” up on the entry concourse above the arena with tables and chairs. That area will be cleaned regularly with each table being re-sanitized after each use.
I realize that for some of you the unpleasantness of having to abide by these rules may alter your thinking as to whether you really want to come to this show or not. I strongly urge everyone to give it a try. I do not foresee these restrictions relaxing in the near future and we will have to find ways to still enjoy our shows under these conditions if we want to show in Colorado this Spring and perhaps even Summer.
Please seriously consider the ramifications to RMQHA, Your Affiliate, if we find ourselves unable to hold shows in Colorado again in 2021. Be assured that RMQHA and Show Management will do their best to make this show enjoyable for everyone!
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE!
1. We will once again be awarding every exhibitor in every class a small envelope which will contain MONEY! Envelopes will have either $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100 bills in them. Every day there will be AT LEAST two $50 bills and one $100 bill!!
2. We have arranged with National Western to have an WiFi enabled in the area outside the show office. There will be tables and chairs there (appropriately spaced from each other) for students to use to keep up with class work, or for anyone else to use as well.
3. We will be awarding the same beautiful 8X10 frames that we did last year to all class circuit champions. We will also be awarding tall wooden directors chairs (although NOT the same ones as last year as they are no longer available) to Divisional High Points!
4. YEAR END AWARDS FOR 2020 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT THE SHOW!